Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NT Scan

We had our NT scan with baby bee on January 26th which would put me just shy of 13 weeks. We found out at 12 weeks that we were having problems with Evelyn – her growth percentage started to slip so reaching this milestone was nerve wrecking! Seriously If I didn’t have Barry there to distract me I would have lost my breakfast from sitting in the waiting room.

As it would turn out – it went perfect… more than perfect! Baby Bee is right where they need to be, the blood tests came back normal and the fluid fold came in at 1.3 (perfect!). I started

We actually had the same ultrasound nurse that scanned us with Evelyn so she knew the back story and made sure to walk slow with us. Barry got to hear Baby Bee’s heartbeat for the first time and he was in love. Afterwards Dr. Rosa our MFM came in and we went over all the details again about what happened with Evelyn, all the tests I took and laid out a solid plan of attack going forward.

Right now we are going to continue with the Baby or low dose aspirin, extra calcium plus vitamin D and my pre-natal’s and we are looking at a due date of 7/7/2011!

Heading into week 14 and feeling a little better about what’s to come!

Please forgive my HORRIBLE cell phone picture of a picture.

This is Baby Bee :)