Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Bedroom apartment

Well, we actually live in a loft – BUT with the skylights, the upstairs loft is entirely too hot to make into a nursery. With Evelyn we actually planned it to where we would be moving just before she was born and thus we would be in a two bedroom. When she was born early and sadly passed away – I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t want the two bedroom because of the thoughts and memories of what that 2nd bedroom was supposed to be.






So here we are, looking for a way to turn this one bedroom into a room for 3. Am I moving anything now? Of course not, unfortunately I am completely jaded when it comes to pregnancy and don’t want to “count my chickens before they hatch”. BUT, I would like to have some sort of plan in regards to moving furniture, bedding etc so that we aren’t scrambling last minute to welcome Baby Bee home.
 
Which leads me to my obstacle. There are not many “inspiration” boards for a one bedroom nursery.

The search continues.